Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bocha

1. Bocha

Eternity PoE II: Deadfire Sales Analysis Thread

Is it possible to do a rpg as most codex like and sell? That's the real question. It would be interesting to be able to estimate the maximum amount to be invested to obtain profits, and the amount of clients that would buy a game like this.
  2. Bocha

https://gamestore.razer.com/games/role-playing-rpg/pillars-of-eternity-ii-deadfire-832949.html 20% off. the keys claimed as backers or sold outside of steam are considered as sales? , in the steam charts and steamspy analisys
  3. Bocha

steamspy doesn't work anymore, even if you pay, in the way that private policies block the number of hours played and the games obtained, I don't know if they can re-estimate sales accurately
  4. Bocha

Josh Sawyer is taking a break from directing games

honestly I can't play dos2, I don't enjoy it, mostly the armor system.
  5. Bocha

There is a bug in the character system, some retarded made a mess in the triggers, the characters are not behaving as they should in the conversations, some are firing earlier than expected or not firing at all
  6. Bocha

Eternity Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pre-DLC Thread [GO TO NEW THREAD]

This Game is better than bg2, and the BEST rtwp RPG Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
  7. Bocha

I think the sales are good, top sales in steam and gog 3 days before release and 18k players all the time. Top 20 with preorders 1 week ago
  8. Bocha

Where is the codex review?, The Game is good?
  9. Bocha

Gamespot is shit, the worst gaming site
  10. Bocha

Eternity Pillars of Eternity II Beta Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Maybe veteran and scale level all only upwards is the best way to go in release, tomorrow I will check that and potd
  11. Bocha

So the companions are annoyng as any companions in the real life, good
  12. Bocha

You guys are too tradicionalist, you need some spicy [emoji3] Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
  13. Bocha

Any straight companion?, or all of them are gay?
  14. Bocha

I do not have problems with gay content, the only thing I want is to give me options to send them to hell or ignore them
  15. Bocha

if you have reserved avatars, why the fuck do you leave them on the selection list?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom