Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Bobby_Typhoon

1. Bobby_Typhoon

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Now I'm no nutritionist, but I've been hearing a lot about avocado's. Some sort of miracle food it sounds like. Maybe you can just eat a ridiculous amount of these to make up for the beef. Granted, you're not a mere homosapien so I believe you can handle it. In other news, I finally built a...
  2. Bobby_Typhoon

Cleve gets into a fight with SidAlpha!

Now, does Cost-Co sell individual coffins at a reduced price or are you purchasing a bulk thing of coffins at a reduced price? Do they have different options or is it one Kirkland Signature style that is available? Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
  3. Bobby_Typhoon

Shutting This Forum Down

In memory of our beloved Crackerjack God luck & good speed, Cleve.
  4. Bobby_Typhoon

What's your favourite modern RPG?

Underrail, but it's also the only RPG I own that has been made since 2014. Unfortunately I burnt myself out around halfway through main quest line & am taking a break. My resolution is to get back into it & finish the damn thing.
  5. Bobby_Typhoon

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

I'm playing on the classic system and am still finding oddities and earning experience for them. Unless I failed to actually choose classic and am using oddity. Either way, no junk pile/rubble pile/barrel has gone unsearched.
  6. Bobby_Typhoon

Just gave this jabroni a thumbs down... cause Steam hasn't implemented a way to reach through the internet and choke people with my own two hands.
  7. Bobby_Typhoon

Update downloading, I'll sacrifice my son to the Incline God for thanks as soon as he finishes his pancakes.
  8. Bobby_Typhoon

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I play with a stealth build and I only use the stealth in new areas I haven't fully cleared. Granted while in stealth it is tedious combing over each new spot waiting to detect traps and possible stealthed enemies.
  9. Bobby_Typhoon

Underrail [PRE-RELEASE THREAD, GO TO NEW THREAD]

Well at least I have Underrail AND another unemployment check to look forward to this next week. :mrpresident:
  10. Bobby_Typhoon

Wizardry Wizardry on Game Boy Color

Could I sell my own used socks and drawers? Or would I earn substantially less than my wife? I see, I was unaware the original Xbox could be modded as extinsively as the 360 and made to emulate. However my needs are definitely in the portable category right now. I spend my time between classes...
  11. Bobby_Typhoon

Hahaha, well my wife regularly sells things on eBay but even then, things for us are tight right now. Maybe after taxes I will be able to homebrew my DS. I have been wanting to do it mainly for this, http://dsx86.patrickaalto.com/ and I have recently been trying to find out if there is an Amiga...
  12. Bobby_Typhoon

Well I have been wanting to homebrew my DS lite for a while, and install DOSbox to run older games like Wizardry. Unfortunately I just don't have the free cash to purchase a DSi card. I didn't realize the Wizardry games on the Game Boy were Japan releases only. That is a bummer. I have ordered a...
  13. Bobby_Typhoon

The original US ones preferably. Do the Gaiden and Empire games play similar?
  14. Bobby_Typhoon

I am trying to find a copy of any game from the first three Wizardry games. http://www.dungeoncrawlers.org/platforms/game-boy-color/ They happened to be released on GBC and I have already checked ebay and amazon looking for used copies but have had no luck. Would anyone here know of a source...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom