Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Bester's Recent Activity

1. Bester rated IHaveHugeNick's post Interesting in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

How about you stuff some numberless geometric objects up your ass, Tim. :x

Apr 23, 2017 at 4:24 AM
  2. Bester replied to the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

... no reading, no answering stupid background questions like in VTMB... Traitor Cain.

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:50 PM
  3. Bester rated Infinitron's post hopw roewur ne in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

I have a hunch that more than Tim wants character creation to be "easy", he wants it to be fast. Just click a mouse somewhere in the...

Apr 22, 2017 at 11:49 PM
  4. Bester rated Paul_cz's post Disagree in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

All this dooming and glooming, if there is one fucking dev on this planet that gets automatic benefit of the doubt (until proven...

Apr 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM
  5. Bester rated DeepOcean's post Agree in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

On a few years: "Hi, I'm Tim Cain, the leader designer of Fallout 5: Borderlands Edition, after my long years of experience making...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:55 PM
  6. Bester rated Thonius's post Funny in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

:stabbedintheback: Et tu,Tim?

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:50 PM
  7. Bester rated Rev's post Funny in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

First MCA, now Cain... it appears the only former BIS dev who want to make proper rpgs is Sawyer now. :M :balance:

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:50 PM
  8. Bester rated Infinitron's post Shit in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Since I'm not sure people understood what I meant by my description, here are Tim's slides of his geometric shape attribute...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:47 PM
  9. Bester rated Junmarko's post Agree in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

"numberless character system that uses geometric shapes to visualize attributes." Something about Tim Cain that might be relevant:...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:22 PM
  10. Bester rated Somberlain's post Interesting in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Maybe they are just tired of their worshiping on Codex so they are trying to commit a grognard suicide to finally get rid of all the...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:17 PM
  11. Bester Brofisted Black Angel's post in the thread Development Info Tim Cain at Reboot Develop 2017 - Building a Better RPG: Seven Mistakes to Avoid.

Fucking hell. This, and thinking he made a mistake with implementing time limit in Fallout 1..... Dumbfucks, ruining gaming and cRPGs...

Apr 22, 2017 at 9:16 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)