Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice

Bester's Recent Activity

1. Bester rated Wonderdog's post Rage in the thread Angel was kind of a shit show.

I'm a bit of a completionist, and I liked Buffy a decent amount, so finally I gave this show a serious try. I am in the middle of the...

May 23, 2017 at 4:52 PM
  2. Bester rated IHaveHugeNick's post Funny in the thread Bard's Tale Bard's Tale IV Thread.

That survey, holy fucking monkeyballs. It's almost 2 years after Kickstarter and they have to ask backers some basic questions about...

May 22, 2017 at 11:48 PM
  3. Bester rated Metro's post Agree in the thread Game News Russian studio Owlcat Games to develop Pathfinder CRPG, Chris Avellone onboard as narrative designer.

These companies hire MCA as a marketing gimmick to get awareness for their games.

May 22, 2017 at 11:24 PM
  4. Bester rated Rivmusique's post Agree in the thread Infinity Engine #BaldurGate: Siege of Dragonspear.

It's a fine IWD expansion.

May 22, 2017 at 11:23 PM
  5. Bester replied to the thread Crispy™ Brazilian Chenobyl Event: Irenaeus triggered, processed to screech for hours, fallout in Shoutbox.

Haha if only. He's a Brazilian quadroon.

May 22, 2017 at 4:49 PM
  6. Bester replied to the thread Crispy™ Brazilian Chenobyl Event: Irenaeus triggered, processed to screech for hours, fallout in Shoutbox.

If at least Iren was American, but he's not. None of his business what Murricans do with their politics. His emotional investment into...

May 22, 2017 at 4:43 PM
  7. Bester rated oneself's post Funny in the thread Crispy™ Brazilian Chenobyl Event: Irenaeus triggered, processed to screech for hours, fallout in Shoutbox.

The Trigger [IMG] Irenaeus notices, butthurt begins. [IMG] Irenaeus was ignored. The conversation goes on without him. The lack...

May 22, 2017 at 4:42 PM
  8. Bester rated Fenix's post retadred in the thread Pathfinder: Kingmaker - isometric RTwP RPG with MCA writing.

Agree. Eeeh, you talk about yourself. Russia also has academician Kadyrov, enough with this "doctorate" bullshit.

May 22, 2017 at 2:45 PM
  9. Bester rated Kem0sabe's post Agree in the thread Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #36: Delayed to 2018, Backer Survey.

They will file for bankruptcy or do another kickstarter before all their current projects are released.

May 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  10. Bester rated Infinitron's post Funny in the thread Game News Bard's Tale IV Kickstarter Update #36: Delayed to 2018, Backer Survey.

I don't see what's mock-worthy here? It's good that they don't have to rush the game out this year.

May 21, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  11. Bester rated Xzar's post Tool in the thread Game News Russian studio Owlcat Games to develop Pathfinder CRPG, Chris Avellone onboard as narrative designer.

It has to do, and you partially prove it in your own post. Why it is so? Because rural people consume less propaganda. Why? Both because...

May 21, 2017 at 5:42 PM
  12. Bester replied to the thread Looking for old webcomic.

Don't know anything about it. Here's another webcomic from long ago for you though. [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

May 21, 2017 at 5:34 PM
  13. Bester rated Fenix's post retadred in the thread Pathfinder: Kingmaker - isometric RTwP RPG with MCA writing.

I imagine you agree on every and all weird thing, if "there will be context" - like in Rick&Morty, where hamsters sticking out of ass of...

May 20, 2017 at 10:19 PM

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)