Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Bester
Last Activity:
Mar 29, 2017 at 4:16 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 113 45
hopw roewur ne 66 92
Brofist 4,062 435
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 683 258
Agree 532 393
Disagree 96 98
incline 13 2
decline 41 15
Edgy 19 9
meh 28 60
FAKE NEWS 3 4
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 1 2
Rage 24 27
Despair 56 30
Thanks! 22 9
Prestigious 33 4
Salute 80 26
Informative 177 92
[citation needed] 41 12
Friendly 51 7
When words are not enough 4 1
Fabulously Optimistic 69 2
Creative 26 9
butthurt 135 38
Racist 46 25
Deus Vult 2 0
"It was Aliens" 23 1
sheeple 3 11
cuck 15 18
it is a mystery 21 3
Old 14 11
M'lady 11 2
Bad Spelling 15 5
WTF am I reading 34 11
retadred 156 229
Shit 93 93
Excited! 15 10
Doggy 19 1
:M 31 8
M: 0 0
Balanced 4 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 1 0
Best Deal! 1 0
WTF!? 3 0
Love! 2 0
Build the Wall! 2 0
Win! 1 0
Yes! 4 0
Disgusting! 9 0
You're Fired! 5 0

Bester

Arcane, Mudcrab

Never knew this track was stolen.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgfwq5SBQ3Q and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsV7TuNMr5M Dec 19, 2016

Bester was last seen:
Mar 29, 2017 at 4:16 AM
    1. Bester
    2. Irenaeus III
      Irenaeus III
      Brazilian communistic Jews like Delterius abound in Brazil. Most are anti-USA, but now that USA is pro-faggotry, they have turned their hate to Russia. Don't believe his lies.
      1. The Brazilian Slaughter has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        No, thanks. I had my share irl.
        Mar 1, 2016
      4. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        Also USA won't be pro-faggotry for long. Much butthurt will ensue
        Mar 1, 2016
        The Brazilian Slaughter has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      5. Irenaeus III
        Irenaeus III
        Waiting anxiously Super Trumpsday results
        Mar 1, 2016
    3. John Yossarian
      John Yossarian
      Also a million thanks for showing that LINQPad thingie, I was messing with the IL code but since I had no idea how it worked I had to read their code and try to decipher how to make changes, your way is so much easier.
    4. John Yossarian
      John Yossarian
      One thing , do I need the Cecil.Rocks assembly? I couldn't find that .dll anywhere, but I could just include the project from the cecil solution.
      Im gonna try injecting some stuff next and see if it works.
      (Fuck you DU, give me 1000 chars ffs)
      1. Bester
        Bester
        Don't remember about whether Cecil.Rocks should be included, I just compiled Cecil from their github and included all dlls just in case. It probably should, though.
        Jan 14, 2015
    5. John Yossarian
      John Yossarian
      Ok I got the mod framework, that's great work btw. Obviously the mods themselves dont compile as they use classes from PoE, and the things you renamed don't exist either so I took out all of that. Im guessing I will have to do the same renaming for WL at some point, so Ill have to figure out what they are called in WL.
      (Stupid char limit)
    6. John Yossarian
      John Yossarian
      Thanks a lot bro, ill give that framework a try tomorrow
    7. John Yossarian
      John Yossarian
      Hey man, you think you could give me access to your youtube video where you show how to compile stuff using reflexil +reflector. I'm mucking around with WL2, and I can make changes using the method definition GUI but it is such a PITA, if I could inject the code directly it would go much smoother.

My email is jjaspe09@gmail.com. Thank you.
      1. Bester
        Bester
        It requires a specific version of Reflector, at least for POE, because reflexil has some kind of bug. So I'm not sure it'll help you, but ok, I unlocked it again. What you could use instead though is the modding framework for PoE, it would work just as well for W2. https://bitbucket.org/Bester/poe-modding-framework/
        Jan 13, 2015
  • About

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)