Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by baud

1. baud

Escape From Ripag's Watch - A chaos Space Marine Quest

yeah, you have your usual panoply, as you started the uprising on your terms Also locking the vote now, A takes it. Thanks for all the votes!
  2. baud

A ERYFKRAD, Kalarion, Hello Friend B Demo.graph, ItsChon, oscar So unless I missed something, we have a tie. If it's broken by Wednesday, I'll just flip a coin
  3. baud

Part VII: Conspiracies in the dark Plan chosen It all starts with words whispered in a dark corner. Words, heard in the dark and repeated in half-lit corridors, spread in the crowded arteries of the ship. A few pamphlets, describing a Truth far from the established Imperial dogma, let loose...
  4. baud

KickStarter Hibernaculum - sci-fi survival horror dungeon crawler from Wormwood Studios' Victor Pflug

The next Nintendo console would likely retro-compatible with the games released on the current Switch, so that won't likely be that big on an issue
  5. baud

Closing the vote now, CE2H takes it No ETA on the next update
  6. baud

Database for CYOA-type forum games

I remember that VTM CYOA: https://rpgcodex.net/forums/threads/lets-play-vtm-wild-nights-chapter-10.56987/ But since I haven't read it, I'm not sure the protag's a Sabbat
  7. baud

Vapourware Rocksteady's Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League out now

the beatings will continue until morale improve!
  8. baud

well, I said you could ask, but I never said anything about answering :smug: thank you for the suggestion; though I deliberatly went with a plan vote to avoid finishing with a mish mash of options from different votes
  9. baud

:shredder: well, that vote is pretty split CE2H hello friend, Demo.Graph AE3G2 TBS BCD ERYFKRAD ACF Kalarion CE2FH ItsChon ACDH oscar BDG1H Major_Blackhart I think I'll close the vote at the end of this week and if there are thing that aren't clear, don't hesitate to ask more questions
  10. baud

Game News Starfield releasing on September 6th

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/rpg_codex
  11. baud

Project 007 - James Bond game from IO Interactive

setting a new installment of the saga before more recent episodes doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be an origin story. Too bad Hollywood is too smoothbrain to understand that
  12. baud

FTFY Procrus is already doing that, it's just that with this option Procus plans to have more of the 'nomal' crew population joining him on the takeover. the murder servitors will kill most of the combat capable Inquisitorial contingent and the survivors will be quite weakened. These things...
  13. baud

Part VI: In the company of traitors You relish at the sensations that course through you as the ship makes its translation into the Warp, hearing capering deamons who roams around the ship, trying to find a chinks in its protective field to enter and wreak havoc. Or maybe it's in anticipation...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom