Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by azerty

1. azerty

So how's Darghul coming along?

https://discord.gg/z4ZrWjgj
  2. azerty

Darghul & Teudogar Discord channel ➡ For helping Darghul release

We just created a Discord Channel ➡ https://discord.gg/z4ZrWjgj The goal is to see how we can help the release of the game. If motivated or simply curious, join us ! The more we will be to show how many we are to want Darghul, the more chance we will have to see the game finished one day ! :)...
  3. azerty

I just send an email to Wolf Mittag And created a Discord Channel ➡ https://discord.gg/c7nM6bCm See you all !
  4. azerty

Hi :) I have his emails. He responded me a few years ago, I hope he still use them. Maybe we could create a discord channel to discuss between those who want to work together to contact him ?
  5. azerty

So, who bets on Darghul release in 2022 ?^^
  6. azerty

Wolf, come back :)
  7. azerty

Would you be motivated to launch a crowdfunding ? We could write him and tell him that we want his game so much that we would be ready to do it. Indeed, I would also pay 100€ for it^^
  8. azerty

Do some of you have enough experience in game coding to guess how many hours/weeks/months of work it could represent for him to finish it ? The last news I remember about hus work was that appart the finishing of the game, he had to rework the code so that it could be compatible with a new...
  9. azerty

Fingers crossed ! We should write him to take some news.
  10. azerty

Sorry :mixedemotions: But it's cool to keep speaking here I think. Maybe Wolf Mittag is reading our post once in a while and it's encouraging him. :shittydog::M+M
  11. azerty

Hi everyone ! 2020 and we are still hoping we will get Dargul one day ! Maybe the confinement will give him time to work on Darghul ? :p Mr Mittag, if youread this, you can be sure you have a all bunch of fans hoping you are well and that you will one day release this promising game !
  12. azerty

2020 will be the year Hallelujah !
  13. azerty

Yeah, he gave some news to me in 2018, look my message from october 12st 2018 :

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom