Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
AW8
Reactions
1,573 5,492 1 204 7 24

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tolkien wrote "The Scouring of the Shire" to show his support of post-ending content in RPGs.
    rusty_shackleford
    rusty_shackleford
    ending slides are the ultimate cope, if you can't have a fully interactive post-ending world with new content then you should have nothing
    Humbaba
    Humbaba
    Scouring of the shire is why the movies are better than the books
    The opening of For Your Eyes Only but with Hitler piloting a Nazicopter with swastika-shaped rotor blades, dropping Roosevelt down a chimney
    Tacgnol
    Tacgnol
    Mr Hitler! We can do a deal! I'll buy you an oven, in stainless steel!
    "To live the life of a Queen, and die from a syringe" - such is the life of a cat in the year of our Lord 2020
    Thinking of asking DU to change my name to "Diversity and Inclusion", so if someone asks we can say we already have @Diversity and Inclusion
    "I was just on the phone with RoSoDude, and, I'm not really supposed to say this, but I suppose Alex has already spilled the beans: GMDX is coming to Steam!" Tell us more.
    Wunderbar
    Wunderbar
    rosodude already rated that post with fakenews button
    taxalot
    taxalot
    Fine, I guess.
    AW8
    AW8
    Maybe my joke should have had a... revision
    Why do you sound so similar to aweigh?
    AW8
    AW8
    I'm his nephew (he considers me a disappointment)
    "There is nothing certain in life, but death and taxes" -Martin Luther King, seconds before Harvey Lee Oswald's bullet killed him
    Holy shit shoutbox still exists
    unfairlight
    unfairlight
    I know. Awful.
    a cut of domestic sheep prime
    why would this surprise you?
    the codex is still here after 15+ years.
    that's what should shock you.
    Somebody forgot to bring their happy face this morning. :)
    AW8
    AW8
    I usually only spam neutral ratings like parrot, rainbow or Hitler in case people get the wrong impression, but today I felt it was high time for a negative rating spam.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom