Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Atrokkus

1. Okay bitches, it's Starcraft time

Okay, we tested this IPbind thingie with ixg, just a couple of minutes ago. Works just fine. Install the latest version of Hamachi, just so as to be compatible with the rest of us. And latest SC patch of course, and you're ready to go. For matchmaking go to #fallout at irc.gamesurge.net...
  2. Okay bitches, it's Starcraft time

I haven't played more or less seriously since, i dunno, 2006? or early 2007 with kraszu, kc and others. Which is why the replays are for older versions and might glitch on the current one, but maybe not... sendin...
  3. Okay bitches, it's Starcraft time

Me, I'm cool with bnet, but not everyone here has a cdkey. Also there used to be connection issues in bnet, for me at least... don't know about now.
  4. Okay bitches, it's Starcraft time

He's probably referring to the Vista problem that involves DEP blocking starcraft out, but KC, despite being a fuckin CS major, can't even elaborate properly. The solution is disabling DEP (shutting down UAC beforehand ofc). But of course it could be other issues, can't be determined at this...
  5. Broodwar campaign is difficult

Starcraft requires both speed and wits. If you don't have both, you will lose horribly in battle.net. People who think it requires speed only just don't have speed yet and therefore can't see what it's like to play against an equally fast player who has better grasp of...
  6. Broodwar campaign is difficult

It's difficult only if you've had no prior multiplayer competitive experience. Once you've had your ass handed to you in battle.net a couple of times, watched some replays, improved on some things, the campaign becomes easy.
  7. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

You're the weakest link, goodbye!
  8. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

normal baalruns (public or not) will easily get you to lvl45 (not much point going further in normal, tho). If you somehow manage to solo the entire difficulty in 8ppl mode (pretty much impossible in bnet, only in SP), you dont even need to replay areas or baalrun much, youll get nice levels...
  9. Is baby arm dead...

Yeah, that's why you should stop doing that. ALong with Saint.
  10. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

Windy druids can be a bit fragile, but hell -- the cyclone armor can absorb huge amounts of elemental damage. The problem with windies, as opposed to other casters, is that they sometimes have to stand closer to their enemies to do a lot of damage. Regardless, windy druid is one of the most...
  11. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

Oh and last but not least: 5. TRUST NO ONE.
  12. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

Alright kids. Learn the rules of harsh world of hardcore ladder. 1. Never join public games past Normal or early NM. 2. Never join a pub game without lvl req, or with high-lvl characters inside. 3. Always create your own series of baalruns (be sure to name them right and keep the right...
  13. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

It doesn't invalidate my point though. But if you're playing 1 ppl mode only, or in party, it's okay. Also, you need Insight polearm for your merc fast. Mana will be a major headache for you.
  14. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

oh wow. Hah, i'm surprised you actually made it thus far. Playing zerker barb in singleplayer 8ppl mode right now, doing 150 dmg with my normal attack at level 22 in act 2 normal and still it takes several swings to finish some monsters. Not really. It depends on both the maximum allowed...
  15. Codex Diablo 2 LoD Fun

Believe me, without Conviction aura, Vengeance is crap in Hell. Well not *total* crap, but bad enough. Monsters just have too much resistances that you'd have to have Sorceress-like elemental damage to kill them in one-two swings (any more than that is death to the Avenger who has no crowd...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom