Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Atomboy

1. Atomboy

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO YO sorry for the radio silence, really busy few days. I'm gonna reply to everyone now, and also I'm here because I'm doing a reddit AMA thing in a few minutes so if you wanna join in here's the link...
  2. Atomboy

KickStarter Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy - BG1-inspired low fantasy RPG From the ATOM TEAM - Kickstarter Live

Thanks man! It sure will! 150%!!! Probably! Thank you! Well it will be better than the previous, I'm sure of that! Thank you! We're looking at an overhaul in sound design, as this one was made in huge haste. The team members and the animals talk too much at the moment, some larger wolf...
  3. Atomboy

Preview Swordhaven Pregander Video

Sure thing! We'll port this one on everything too, even quicker than the previous games. My unity build even accepts some controller inputs already, though it does also disable targeting enemies... We'll get there! Thanks! Yes, unless we balance them out perfectly, turn-based will be the...
  4. Atomboy

Preview Swordhaven Pregander Video

Wow, thank you so much for sharing! Mortismal did a great job showing the world and we love him. For us, low-magic is a way to make a world way more nuanced. Like in a lotsa-magic fantasy setting all you have is your magical reality. But in a low-magic setting you have your ordinary, maybe...
  5. Atomboy

That's just lovely! However, I have a blood pact going with my mates that if we ever have money for an AAA with a popular setting, we'll make 3 single-A games instead, and I'll get to make the setting of at least one. It will be known as BLASTERY I: THE QUEST FOR INFANT REGALIA a sci-fi...
  6. Atomboy

Development Info Just Another Kickstarter - Scribe

I like those guys. A side scrolling RPG that's not Heroes of the Lance for NES is something I'd love to try./
  7. Atomboy

Thanks dude! The general opinion on the street is Trudograd is way better! Hope you like it. Thanks! That's a relief! Would you look at that, we used diablo 2 icons as placeholders before the artist drew the actual ones :D What you have there is my personal go-to build. Max str+dex and...
  8. Atomboy

Game News Swordhaven: Iron Conspiracy now on Kickstarter, demo available

Thanks dude! The FPS going down in some areas is an issue we're on at the moment, it's pretty bizarre. For me it's the smithy, for some it's the woods, for the fellow I'm answering next it's the whole second map. Once we get into the meat of the issue we'll patch it out. Experience shows that...
  9. Atomboy

Game News Geneforge 2 - Infestation Released

BUSY! Real busy! This thing needs a proper sit down. I still remember that one night a week before Christmas, I had nothing to do, so after an hour of making the original Geneforge 1 work on a semi-modern PC I just played it and played it and hours passed as I explored and got intrigued, and...
  10. Atomboy

Game News Geneforge 2 - Infestation Released

Such a shame I can't play it right now. Geneforge has always been a favorite.
  11. Atomboy

Thank you! Glad you liked it. Here's where the limitations really pop out, we don't have an Ultrawide at the moment. In fact, I'm a proud owner of an ultra SMALL screen that I don't wanna replace because it has a SCART input for my ps2 thus the other person's problem with big icons. They're just...
  12. Atomboy

Well you're in luck cuz that's a house staple. No level scaling and all locations available from the very start. Even if the location marker is locked behind some quest, you can still find said location by roaming the world map close to it for some reason. There might be an unopenable door here...
  13. Atomboy

Thanks man! Appreciate it! Did you run the demo? That was scary... But welcome! Sorry not this time! There might be a way in the full game since there IS some "magic" out there, but you won't start as one. ooh the reviews are coming in! Thanks for typing that out! Naming is an ATOM tradition...
  14. Atomboy

Just the beach where you start the game, at night. If nothing happens email us a save to support@atomrpg.com if you can, we'll see what the problem is.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom