Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ArchAngel

1. ArchAngel

KickStarter Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Dan Vavra's medieval chad simulator

Ok, I've decided to spam beginner archery tournaments to level up the skill. They are easier to win than expected but xp gain is tiny and whole thing is bothersome.. at least I am getting "rich" with it. What archery skill level do I need to reach before he stops waving the bow like crazy? At...
  2. ArchAngel

https://kingdom-come-deliverance.fandom.com/wiki/Archery_Range_of_Neuhof ok so that one is just to troll us LOL
  3. ArchAngel

There is one next to burnt houses where you get your first big quest and there is nobody there standing next to it. I tried practicing on it and got no XP.
  4. ArchAngel

Fuck archery contests, why not let us just practice ourselves vs archery targets you find? Also I didn't find any archery contests, only one in Rattay that happens 1 per week which seems to be melee one. I am not exploring the whole map yet. I do not care what happens later once I leveled up...
  5. ArchAngel

I've been to everyone. They only let me repair gloves and boots, nothing else. I can also repair weapons and my shield at weaponsmith. It is strange. Also I do not have main body armor, only 3 slots with undergarments are filled. Full body armor is expensive and creates noise and so far killing...
  6. ArchAngel

Not broken, but not at 100 either. I think only one leg armor part is 49 or something, everything else is 50+ Stolen stuff is from town in intro and now I am in Rattay
  7. ArchAngel

Now that you mention it, most of my gear is still one stolen from guards in Intro town that you need to escape from. Is it possible those items do no appear on repair list because of that?! I think I tried using small armorers's kit as well and that one also didn't let me try to repair some of...
  8. ArchAngel

I agree that not being able to shoot rabbits is OK for a beginner. But this beginner can afford to buy 100 hunting arrows for 90 groschen and would become better just doing target practice at one of the many archery targets around the map for few days but that option does not exist, in this...
  9. ArchAngel

I might need to do that. I can understand games not having crosshair at first but it should appear with mastery of a skill. We are not the character we play. Once that character becomes good enough he would know exactly where he is aiming and where arrow is going to hit. If you want only player...
  10. ArchAngel

OK, so take off my armor before doing battle and have bandages ready :D Where do you repair armor? In Rattay nobody wants to repair more then 2 pieces of my armor, the rest never shows up on the list of repairs.. And I've tried weapon shop, armor shop and cobbler and blacksmith.
  11. ArchAngel

Does that free training also raise skills while doing it? If not I will train on bandits. At least in M&B2 I could train by entering tournaments and/or even just training in Arena and raise skills so I am better when it comes to real combat.
  12. ArchAngel

Training with Bernard costs money, I am too poor at the moment to give him 100s of gold for training.
  13. ArchAngel

I tried it. Yes, if you just close the game without doing save and quit you can still load last save you did with save and quit. Tnx, this helps me a lot on Xbox considering I cannot mod in full saving. I found interesting thing yesterday. I found a body on the ground at remote house and as...
  14. ArchAngel

It is a Xbox game as well ;)
  15. ArchAngel

What I tried is to load that quit and save and then I went to load save list and it was not there. So you are claiming it is there but it is hidden?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom