Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by aratuk

1. aratuk

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

Bought EA a few years ago on GOG, and bought again on Steam yesterday for incline purposes. Surprised to find that my saves from more than a year ago still load… are there known problems with old EA save compatibility? Btw, it runs great in x86_64 emulation on Apple Silicon.
  2. aratuk

Development Info Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 Dev Diary #1: Welcome to The Chinese Room

:nocountryforshitposters: Wow. Y'know, I tend to be an optimist, so… maybe they're better at executing what they do than they are at, uh, talking about it? It's surprising how awful they can make it sound, in a prepared statement they would have presumably had time to put thought into.
  3. aratuk

Game News Broken Roads releasing on November 14th

Wait, Cleve seems to be saying he doesn't live in Australia these days. I am way behind on my lore. Too bad there isn't just the one Grimoire thread anymore.
  4. aratuk

Game News Weird West Released

Why was it pulled from GOG? Dish the drama! :avatard:
  5. aratuk

Game News Mechajammer Kickstarter Update #38: Gameplay Trailer

Hadn't heard of this publisher before, but apparently they're also publishing Ostronauts (the new game from the Neo Scavenger dev) and the sequel to Out There. Not bad stuff!
  6. aratuk

Game News Mechajammer Kickstarter Update #38: Gameplay Trailer

Unpopular opinion around these parts, but I think it looks great. Distinctive pseudo-isometric 3D. UI elements like the inventory are especially cool. From what I can see so far, I’m glad they took the time to experiment, and I hope it didn’t mean they had to rush it out the door in the end.
  7. aratuk

Game News Josh Sawyer's long-awaited historical RPG is called Pentiment, coming next year

Is this a game or an illuminated manuscript? ZING!
  8. aratuk

Game News Sacred Fire now available on Early Access

Just received an email from Kickstarter asking if I prefer Steam or Gog. I had forgotten… :despair:
  9. aratuk

Game News Sacred Fire now available on Early Access

Noticed something odd in one of the screengrabs on Gog. WTF dat? :what:
  10. aratuk

Game News Terra Alia vocabularies its Release

Finally executed on your idea to capitalize on the Harry Potter craze, but fifteen or twenty years too late :cry:
  11. aratuk

Game News The Jovian System is an upcoming followup to Titan Outpost featuring zero-G turn-based combat

Why no GOG (or itch)? Is there concern about diluting sales across platforms, making the game appear to be less popular on each of them? I have seen other devs cite this as a reason for consolidating on Steam.
  12. aratuk

Grounded - shrunken kids first-person co-op survival game from Obsidian

Oh, this is only in early access? :negative: I had thought it was released, dead, buried, and already forgotten.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom