Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Andyman Messiah

1. Andyman Messiah

When I try really hard my cock is pretty fucking big. Wish you all were here to see it.

When I try really hard my cock is pretty fucking big. Wish you all were here to see it.
  2. Andyman Messiah

Is Bowser male, female, both or neither, and more importantly what does he identify as?

Is Bowser male, female, both or neither, and more importantly what does he identify as?
  3. Andyman Messiah

I bit the pillow and purchased Mass Effect Andromeda for Playstation 4 Professional. It cost me...

I bit the pillow and purchased Mass Effect Andromeda for Playstation 4 Professional. It cost me 3 dollars. Wish I could refund it already.
  4. Andyman Messiah

my immune system the best

my immune system the best
  5. Andyman Messiah

crispy got tude

crispy got tude
  6. Andyman Messiah

You're one of the good ones, Major_Blackhart.

You're one of the good ones, Major_Blackhart.
  7. Andyman Messiah

I love that little horsey like you wouldn't believe.

I love that little horsey like you wouldn't believe.
  8. Andyman Messiah

Ed123 please

Ed123 please
  9. Andyman Messiah

I'm back. I love you Ed123.

I'm back. I love you Ed123.
  10. Andyman Messiah

Anyway time for hiatus again. See you bitches!

Anyway time for hiatus again. See you bitches!
  11. Andyman Messiah

Wanna hang out some time? Don't forget to wear your mask. Not because of corona, but because...

Wanna hang out some time? Don't forget to wear your mask. Not because of corona, but because you're ugly.
  12. Andyman Messiah

Seriously you're such a dumb fucking bitch Ed.

Seriously you're such a dumb fucking bitch Ed.
  13. Andyman Messiah

I'm bored. I wish I could be a dumb bitch like Eddybeddy.

I'm bored. I wish I could be a dumb bitch like Eddybeddy.
  14. Andyman Messiah

I got better. Unlike Ed123, who just got fatter.

I got better. Unlike Ed123, who just got fatter.
  15. Andyman Messiah

Ed123 is such a dumb loser. True story.

Ed123 is such a dumb loser. True story.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom