Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Alienman

1. Alienman

Kingdom Come: Deliverance II - Henry is back - coming 2024

What did they mean by this, lol.
  2. Alienman

The diversity one by IGN?
  3. Alienman

I wonder if there will be a boxed PC release for KCD2. Gonna look odd just having KCD1 on the shelf. Can someone ask on Twitter? I can't seem to ask for some reason.
  4. Alienman

Messy as hell as you get locked into 1 vs. 1 fights.
  5. Alienman

*Alienman masterstrikes ZACKIE* Joking aside. If they fix the issue of fighting multiple opponents then maybe, and tone down the ridiculous of masterstrike spamming.
  6. Alienman

Looks like it will have the same awkward combat system.
  7. Alienman

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

I wonder when it will leave EA.
  8. Alienman

Rauniot - isometric post-apocalyptic adventure set in Finland

Well, it's not a happy place or story. I'm not sure it's sadistic, but in my review, I compare it to The Road, tonally. So there is that. There isn't too much world-building in that sense. You kinda have to imagine how the world works. Most stuff comes in the form of small dialogue snippets. You...
  9. Alienman

I'm not sure the difference is that great since it's an adventure title after all. It follows the classic point-and-click structure. There is some exploration, and you will come across puzzles before you can solve them, which can mess you up a bit. Edit: Oops, I thought of Stasis: Bone Totem...
  10. Alienman

It's not Lovecraftian, if that is what you mean. And there are no mutants.
  11. Alienman

Here is my review of Rauniot. You can read it here on my site, or down below if interested. I should add that I got a key from the developer. It's the reason why the review is done already, considering the game just came out. I liked it. Very melancholic in a Finnish way.
  12. Alienman

Star Wars Outlaws - coming August 30th

IGN is weird. Not one word about uglified women, mafia-esque consulting firms. But this.
  13. Alienman

Vapourware Zodiac Legion - X-COM and dungeons

X-com base, I loved that aspect personally. But what Serus says.
  14. Alienman

Fallout Fallout 4 Thread

That incident took place long before Fallout 4. He used an older model.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom