Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Ahumata

1. KickStarter Shroud of the Avatar - Lord British's Not-Ultima Online 2

So TH was a good old case of "next best thing", huh? Maybe he should have stuck to the same kind of worldbuilding as in the Ultimas, which was pretty simple and worked well... bring in the big DnD authors and automatically you get great titans and sundered worlds and dark elves and what have you.
  2. Mass Effect Trilogy

Not just in a ME thread. in a necro'ed ME thread. That's even more retarded.
  3. Mass Effect Trilogy

First time I read that formulation, what does it mean?
  4. KickStarter Shroud of the Avatar - Lord British's Not-Ultima Online 2

I'm kinda sad that I can't like this game. I was a major U7 and UO fiend, I threw a bit of handful of money at the KS but I just can't play this. It hurts me to look at it... and Tracy Hickman, good lord. Why??
  5. Mass Effect Trilogy

I totally get that there is lore and everything, but where it stops working for me is when it comes to contradicting practice: however special or meaningful they may be beyond sheer gameplay, the dragons you commonly encounter in Skyrim are nothing but landscape mobs. They could count basically...
  6. Mass Effect Trilogy

JRPGS and bad names is an old old marriage so yeah, translation is innocent for once. Agreed with you also on Origins vs that other game. Everything Bioware feels like it could have been good but instead is bad, and as with bad pizza, it's often the added cheese that saves it.
  7. Mass Effect Trilogy

Yeah, and you don't see a problem with that? DA sounds more appropriate as the name some bad browser mmo to me, is what I meant. I mean, Elder Scrolls in that particular other franchise, are kind of a big deal. So the name makes sense and you might get like "What are those elder scrolls?". Each...
  8. Mass Effect Trilogy

Necroing this thread because I'm surprised there isn't more on the main feature that made Mass Effect work at all: Shepard. The first and second game scored pretty well in terms of giving the players a pre-written character to play yet that for a large number of people felt like it was their...
  9. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

It does take a long time to reinvent the wheel. First Mount & Blade came out of the blue. Despite being essentially Sid Meier's Pirates on land with medieval combat, it was the work of two creative and passionate people. There's no chance that a project like that run, run by people like that, in...
  10. [POLL] Do you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert?

I have no lack of social skills, I can interact with people pretty easily, everyone tends to like me whether they're rich, poor, young, old, you name it. It's just that interacting with people is so fucking tiring! Definitely introvert.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom