Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Agame

1. Agame

Warhammer Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader - turn-based Warhammer 40k RPG from Owlcat Games

I'm su I'm sure this time will be different... :smug:
  2. Agame

Underrail: The Incline Awakens

Good advice, yea I have been scrounging around for oddities wherever I can (btw are there any other RPGs that do an oddity style system? I think its a brilliant idea.), also did the Hathor mine, pretty easy as my metal armor rating is so high the burrowers cant pierce. Its the random groups of...
  3. Agame

Well coming back to this after only playing around release, new equipment and stuff is great! I started on normal and finding it to easy started again on hard, everything was fine until post Junkyard/Depot A, now I am getting my ass wrecked everywhere I go. I like the harder economy and the...
  4. Agame

Think I may jump back into this now with the expansions out, heavy weapons sounds sweet, but are they 'late game' only like in Fallout? Should I take a secondary weapon skill for the early game?
  5. Agame

Starfield - Epic Shit Takes from Bethestards

Yea I think BGS did a pretty good job here from a design/aesthetics point of view, that is once you remove all of the post processing garbage and also use a mod to remove the disgusting colour filters, increase darkness contrast etc. (It still boggles my mind that these AAA companies spend 1000s...
  6. Agame

This is quite shocking as its about the only good thing Beth had going since Morrowind, designing an open world that was hand crafted and not proc gen. In fact something you would see over and over in reviews for the Fallouts/Skyrim etc is people praising Bethesdas 'environmental storytelling'...
  7. Agame

Woah, slow down there buddy... This is the same 'fast food' style of Bethesda game model they perfected with Oblivion. It can be fun, much as eating a Mc'burger can be a 'fun' experience (until it squirts out your butthole), but there is nothing that will ever propel an Ob-Sky-Fall-Rim-Field...
  8. Agame

Funny that New Atlantis is a shining beacon of diversity, multiculturalism and inclooosivness, with a sea of browns and blacks and other assorted mongoliods roaming around. But on going to your super special elite faction guild HQ what do we see? European paintings, furniture, chandeliers...
  9. Agame

Jagged Alliance 3 from Haemimont Games

Getting similar feeling, and I am more compelled to keep playing this than Baldurs Gape 3 (Codex game of the year/Best game of all time etc). Dialogues are great, snappy and to the point. Like the junkyard scenario is shown to you in quick cut scene and then you just immediately pick a side and...
  10. Agame

Grand Strategy Victoria 3

I mean fine, its not like I have been following these peoples careers. All recent evidence points to him being bad at his job so maybe he has hit early senility. Time to take old yeller out the back. And its obvious a bunch of people have left PDX, gone into maintenance mode or are playing...
  11. Agame

Baldur's Gate Baldur's Gate 3 RELEASE THREAD

Exactly, stuff like D&D was always a refuge for freaks, weirdos and outcasts, but now we are in a world where the powers that be are pushing degeneracy and perversion as mainstream. I am genuinely fascinated to see how far it will go as there seem to be no brakes on this train.
  12. Agame

Howabout 'Bald Guys Rape'? Has the same cadence.
  13. Agame

I agree with the sentiment that this is Dragon Age Origin tier level, it is overall a solid game with good presentation, everything works well, but it simply lacks that quality of above mentioned games, where the sum total is greater than the parts (even if the parts can be janky). I have...
  14. Agame

This sounds like good and insightful female character design; have you interacted with women much?
  15. Agame

Its incredible to me that someone thought having your character mugging at the camera and making crazy googly eyes was a genuinely good idea to cover for no dialogue, it would be infinitely better if you just had no expression at all, but no my guy looks like he is having a stroke or about to go...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom