Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Agame
Reactions
1,105 3,842 7 242 1 21

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you have time to worry about making a game, you have to time to go to Church, find a wife, start a family, and become a productive member of your local community. Don't make me warn you again.
    Hey man! Long time, no see. How's everything going? Hope you are well.

Started my first Mortal Empires campaign with the Empire (The Golden Order) and am having a lot of fun so far. Just about to turn 50 and hoping the AI doesn't come to shit-stomp me right as things are going well.

Anyway, TW:WH II made me think of you and I wanted to say hello.
    > Are there any games kind of like Commandos/Desperados (tactical stealth with squad) but turn-based?
    Did you ever play Shadow Watch? It's awesome. Not 100% stealth but a great mix of stealth and combat.
    Agame
    Agame
    Interesting, thanks!
    commie
    commie
    Again not all stealth, or TB(RTwP instead), but with a squad, try the overlooked Shadow Company: Left for dead. You can go guns blazing or pick off from distance, steal vehicles etc. It's a shame it never got a look in back in 1999 as the devs clearly had an idea for this type of Commandos in 3D style of game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom