Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Adon

1. Adon

Embracer Group acquires Square Enix's Western studios and IPs (Deus Ex, Thief, Tomb Raider, etc)

All things considered, this is a better move for these studios and IPs, they weren't under suitable hands with Square-Enix.
  2. Adon

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt - VTM battle royale

Played a few rounds, it's okay for a free game, but I would never want to spend any real money on it. Never gonna be any real competition against Fortnite or Apex Legends so I have no idea why they thought this was a good idea.
  3. Adon

Let's learn about fighting games and get murdered together.

I’m not worried about it. I’m sure plenty of people will bombard them with messages and soon enough they’ll cave just like everyone else is. I see this as nothing but good news since despite hindering themselves with VF5:US, it still managed to “exceed expectations”.
  4. Adon

Control - supernatural third person action-adventure from Remedy

It's a bit weird when you take into consideration that she was also in Quantum Break, and her in-game model looked noticeably better than she does in Control. Goes to show how much that MS money made a difference.
  5. Adon

The Video Game Music Thread

6. Adon

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

A single arrow (to the knee) is enough to do the trick so you never even have to go that far into the open area that leads into the Smelter Demon fight.
  7. Adon

What game are you wasting time on?

Went through the entire Thief series Thief: Gold What can I say about this game that probably hasn't been said a million times? Great ass level design, good stealth mechanics, moody as hell atmosphere, amazing music, and the freedom to approach any level the way you want, or at least most of...
  8. Adon

From Software The Dark Souls II Megathread™

Never played Vanilla DkS2, but I would say that the Alonne Knights in Iron Keep are very manageable because they're so aggressive. It doesn't take much to aggro them one at a time, and progress whenever it's necessary to get rid of them.
  9. Adon

Mortal Shell - Soulslike action-RPG

Completely agree. The healing system by itself isn't a problem, it's just how they decided to disburse the mushrooms. The timer itself is fine. Problem is that there's no alternative besides buying the rats on a stick, but you barely get enough Tar to fully upgrade 1-2 Shells per playthrough...
  10. Adon

From Software The Dark Souls Discussion Thread

Imagine being so unmanly that you can't shrug off any hits :martini:
  11. Adon

World of Darkness Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood - action-RPG adaptation from Cyanide

I don't think there's anything wrong with the occasional linear game, but man, you can't show me this and tell me that there's supposed to be a level of choice in how to approach a situation with the different forms. It's very obvious which ones you're supposed to be using for which situations...
  12. Adon

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Dunno about that because if that's the case then the question makes no sense. If he was simply referring to DLC in general, he wouldn't have asked "how is that situation now?" as if there was ever going to be less DLC.
  13. Adon

Anime Mortal Kombat 11

Don't know what you're thinking of, but this was never the case with MK11. The only MTX that has ever existed for it was the Time Crystals to be able to buy cosmetic stuff on the in-game store that rotates its inventory on a daily basis. Everything else in terms of DLC has been character passes...

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom