Tacticular Cancer: We'll have your balls

1. Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
    Dismiss Notice
Adon
Last Activity:
Mar 30, 2017 at 2:37 AM
Parrots:
Kodex Kool Kredits:
Positive ratings received:
Neutral ratings received:
Negative ratings received:

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Participation Award 0 0
'k 0 0
Acknowledge this user's Agenda 1 0
hopw roewur ne 0 0
Brofist 576 8
Goldfist 0 0
Funny 0 5
Agree 1 3
Disagree 0 0
incline 0 0
decline 0 0
Edgy 0 0
meh 0 0
FAKE NEWS 0 0
I found this text to be too long and as such I didn't read it 0 0
Rage 0 0
Despair 1 0
Thanks! 3 0
Prestigious 0 0
Salute 0 0
Informative 6 1
[citation needed] 0 0
Friendly 0 0
When words are not enough 0 0
Fabulously Optimistic 3 0
Creative 0 1
butthurt 0 1
Racist 0 0
Deus Vult 0 0
"It was Aliens" 0 0
sheeple 0 0
cuck 0 0
it is a mystery 0 0
Old 0 0
M'lady 0 0
Bad Spelling 0 0
WTF am I reading 0 0
retadred 0 1
Shit 1 0
Excited! 1 0
Doggy 0 0
:M 0 0
M: 0 0
Balanced 0 0
Smug 0 0
Yuge! 0 0
Best Deal! 0 0
WTF!? 0 0
Love! 0 0
Build the Wall! 0 0
Win! 0 0
Yes! 0 0
Disgusting! 0 0
You're Fired! 0 0

Adon

Arbiter

Decided to replay REmake real quick to compare it to RE0. It was a breeze to play through in comparison, I'm amazed at the difference. Sep 15, 2016

Adon was last seen:
Mar 30, 2017 at 2:37 AM
    1. Adon
      Adon
      Decided to replay REmake real quick to compare it to RE0. It was a breeze to play through in comparison, I'm amazed at the difference.
      1. Trotsky has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. Trotsky
        Trotsky
        RE0 was a lot easier. More guns, more ammo, buddy system, plus no crimson heads. I think you might be the first person to say otherwise.
        Sep 15, 2016
      3. Adon
        Adon
        My main point of comparison was mostly the zombies. They're way easier to evade in REmake. In RE0 it seemed like the active frames for a grab were longer and had a better reach. Plus no enemies like Exterminators, the leech men, and more aggressive Hunters. Less enemies in general as well.
        Sep 15, 2016
    2. Adon
      Adon
      My baby ate a dingo
      1. zwanzig_zwoelf
        zwanzig_zwoelf
        you mean dongo
        Sep 3, 2016
    3. Adon
      Adon
      Replayed DXHR, and the game is way rougher than I remembered it being. PWUH
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Orobis
        Orobis
        Oh yea i remember it now, you had virus's and had to set up blocks on the nodes before the security timer rand out...and some other shit. Yea it got repetitive after a while, but it wasn't that bad. P. good for a fucking mini game.
        Aug 27, 2016
      3. pippin
        pippin
        IMO the worst of HR was that half of the powers meant shit. Hacking was bothersome, more like a produt of gaming bureaucracy IRL than anything else. All in all, a decent game, one of the less worse Squeenix reboots, but I wouldn't go mad over it.
        Aug 27, 2016
        Orobis has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      4. Adon
        Adon
        nah I ain't mad at it, I agree that it's a solid foundation and at least tries to be like the original Deus Ex. I was only mentioning that it's worse in some areas than I remembered it being. Panchea in particular is a drag to stealth through.
        Aug 27, 2016
        Orobis has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    4. Adon
      Adon
      Burn to fight! lol nice going there SNK
    5. Adon
      Adon
      I once dreamt of being on a holiday site. Now that is sexy.
    6. Adon
      1. Pipemen has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
    7. Adon
      Adon
      pope in spanish is papa which also means potato
      1. pippin has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.
      2. MrRichard999
      3. Whisky
        Whisky
        I could go for some fried pope
        Sep 24, 2015
    8. Adon
      Adon
      Bearded Ryu should be the only Ryu in SFV.
      1. Excidium II
        Excidium II
        What about gender-swapped ryu?
        Sep 1, 2015
      2. Adon
        Adon
        That's okay, as long as she has a beard on her other lips. Gotta keep that hobo status going.
        Sep 1, 2015
    9. zwanzig_zwoelf
      zwanzig_zwoelf
      sup drog
      1. Adon
        Adon
        waddap brah
        Aug 31, 2015
    10. Adon
      Adon
      From the shoulder, beyond the wrist, look out evil, it's my fist!
    11. Adon
      Adon
      yo ding dong man, ding dong, ding dong yo
      1. Pipemen has expressed their content with the cut of this individual's jib.

(buying stuff via the above buttons helps us pay the hosting bills, thanks!)