Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by Adam P

1. Teudogar, how to get rid of the messed up colors?

Sorry for the delay, I'm not really sure what problem you are referring to. It may have been mentioned here, you might take a gander. Otherwise if you are more specific maybe we can figure it out. By now I think you'll probably have noticed that yes the combat does get more advanced. Between...
  2. So I've gotten 2 degrees waiting for Darghul...

The latest (though quite a bit dated) has been in this thread. It's a good thing you can multitask! But seriously, congrats on the degrees. And I know it's been a long time coming we are all eager to see it. But, life goes on and I guess we'll have to just enjoy it when it's finished...
  3. So how's Darghul coming along?

I apologize if my post offended you in some way. I wasn't referring to anyone specifically, rather an attitude that is present in many of the posts in regard to darghul. I think everyone, including myself, understands your side of the coin. I was merely making an attempt to understand what the...
  4. So how's Darghul coming along?

From what I understand his moving about is less than permanent. His career allows him to sort of drift about from country to country. Leveraging the power of different currencies to his advantage. Maybe I missed something. I might speculate that the reason for the slowed progress of designing...
  5. So how's Darghul coming along?

It is good to see you are still chugging. I admire your dedication to the project. Still eagerly anticipating the first glimpse of the game.
  6. So how's Darghul coming along?

lookin forward to it Wolf!
  7. this game sucks

LOL That just made my day.
  8. So how's Darghul coming along?

awesome Sounds awesome! Good luck on your move! Be safe and let us know how it goes!
  9. So how's Darghul coming along?

Darghul Wolf, you are doing a great job. I always hop back over to this forum hoping to see a beta, though disappointed not to see a beta. Always delighted to see a whole new list of features added to the game. Something I've always liked about german produced games as for some reason they seem...
  10. So how's Darghul coming along?

Wolf I admire your dedication to this project, and am very pleased you have not let the rush of getting the game out interfere with the quality of the game, details are so important! I'm sure it will be worth the wait!
  11. Teudogar 2 (topic restored)

Wow, i really hope that wasn't me :oops:
  12. Darghul suggestions

wolf requested it remain enabled. i agree.
  13. Darghul suggestions

Although I would love to read through the source code, I think you are wise to keep it to yourself. I am amazed at not only your graphics engine, but the graphics which fill it. Then to consider you did it indepenently... Furthermore, I can't say that i personally like 3d rpgs better than 2d...
  14. Darghul suggestions

im not positive as i havent done it yet, but i could probably make extra chests for your house although i dont think it would be possible to lock and unlock them, i dont know maybe... maybe make a key for the chests you already have... i will have to look into this, depends on how Wolf made...
  15. Kill important people without beiing killed by his brother..

i guess it kinda goes along with this topic, but i was hacking a bit... anyway i equipped my sword and it unequipped my spear, wasnt sure why, o well, engaged in battle, and threw my sword like a spear, works very well but then you have no weapon lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom