Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by AbounI

1. AbounI

Unhealthy interest in sales figures

As in Isaiah 20 at verse 5, Colony Ship their expectation and AoD their glory. Glory is what take place already, expectation is what is to be.
  2. AbounI

Incline Colony Ship RELEASE THREAD

The Spirit of His Most Radiant Holiness Miltides I Glory of a Thousand Suns has survive. Hip hip hourra.
  3. AbounI

Incline Age of Decadence - Tips, Tricks and Spoilers

Maybe visit the healer before meet and greet a nice guy near the commercium. He has good shit for a fair price. Everyone around knows him.
  4. AbounI

Unhealthy interest in sales figures

Fixed. Btw I really wish money falls like autumn leaves in ITS chest. Well done guys. With a thought for Ivan who led you toward UE engine. Seems you've learned well without him.
  5. AbounI

The Pit Update + Release Date: November 9th

Is a launch trailer planned ? By the way my most sincere congrat ITS. So much problems you had to face...
  6. AbounI

Incline RPGs that have Codex-related content

A game called Warp Rogue Found by Sunfire longtime ago. So sad we got no good news from you bro.
  7. AbounI

Colony Ship Early Access Release Thread [GAME RELEASED, GO TO NEW THREAD]

I would yes there is one at least.
  8. AbounI

Recommend me some racing games

What about a bike race sim on PS5 or Steam ? Check TT2 (or 3) Isle Of Man. TT2 is fun, open road but without traffic. Very fun if you like sim racing. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1924170/TT_Isle_Of_Man_Ride_on_the_Edge_3/
  9. AbounI

KickStarter Do episodic RPGs exist?

There was the Winter Voices project about 10 years ago, and now, it's for free on steam, though I dunno if the project is fully finished or not. Also, I'm thinking about the Chaos Chronicles Realms Beyond episodic project, for which we're waiting the third part to be announced
  10. AbounI

Sorry Kruno it was just a misclick. My shitty smart phone sometimes clicks things while i don't...

Sorry Kruno it was just a misclick. My shitty smart phone sometimes clicks things while i don't want to, speciallly when i just want to scroll up or down a thread. Feel free to like anything you want.
  11. AbounI

I wouldn't want to destroy anyone's dream here about more fancy weapon, but we shouldn't forget they must be earth or shipmade. Not sure a light saber fits this condition. What about a more simple but not less fancy american fist (blunt) weapon that could also be found in a specimen of an...
  12. AbounI

A merry merry Christmas to you Kruno and every codexer too...

A merry merry Christmas to you Kruno and every codexer too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wePbppXFOBA Artist : the silvertones Track : Christmas Feeling. Version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMO0X7KZ8BM I could have sent you a weedmas tune, but I guess this one is more appropriate :)
  13. AbounI

Incline RPGs with the Best Humor

Definitly, AoD makes lots of joke, thanks to the fact it's heavy text based. You're right about Miltiades, but you should pay attention to some dialogs (ask to fight the rats in the old tower's cellar of Teron), death screens (the one against Belgutai being my favorite I would say) or even in...
  14. AbounI

Downloading right now. :takemymoney:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom