Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by A600

1. A600

Is divinity 2 ego draconis worth playing?

Yes. The game is fantastic and the sublime Kirill's music makes it even more special.
  2. A600

Upcoming and future role playing games

I only want Lords of Xulima 2. Please, give me my dope!!!!
  3. A600

A600 is way sexier

A600 is way sexier
  4. A600

Grimoire Thread

I don't think that's possible. This one doesn't own the game and I bet what he is playing right now is a pirate copy.
  5. A600

Hardware MIDI

Buff Your MIDI experience in Grimoire Does anyone know how to replace the gm.dls in W10? Windows doesn't let me even in Administrator mode.
  6. A600

Grimoire Thread

It must be an error (maybe he is banning people with private profiles?). Cleveland Mark Blakemore: what did you do, man?
  7. A600

Grimoire gameplay and hints thread

Yes, Cleve removed it:
  8. A600

Grimoire Thread

I don't think so. The fucker didn't even know how to type the version number.
  9. A600

Grimoire Thread

MANIFESTIDs: Open the Steam console steam://open/console and download the version you want with: download_depot 650670 650672 MANIFESTID
  10. A600

Grimoire Thread

My autohotkey script with proper movement keys for those interested. Use F12 to enable/disable the script when you need to type text. #IfWinActive ahk_exe Grimoire.exe F12::Suspend, Toggle ;Disable/Enable Script r::F2 ;Rest m::F3 ;Automap j::F4 ;Journal F5::F6 ;Quick Save F6::F5 ;Game Menu...
  11. A600

Grimoire Thread

Or even better: since the right click is unused (AFAIK) for the inventory arrows, use that. Plain and simple.
  12. A600

Lords of Xulima II - developers are collecting feedback

Can't wait to see those fuckers :D
  13. A600

Lords of Xulima II - developers are collecting feedback

My thoughts exactly. I really hope they don't go that route.
  14. A600

Gothic 2 DX11 patch

From mobygames: Stupid magazine editors. G1 must be played with keyboard and I'll play G2 with the G1 controls option enabled. I play it with cursors + X (action) + C (jump) + Z (inventory) + V (logbook) + Space (draw weapon)
  15. A600

Gothic 2 DX11 patch

So, what happened with Gothic 3 and the Risen games? Some of the master minds behind G1/G2 left Piranha? I'm finishing chapter 4 of G1 and still loving it :incline:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom