Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by 80Maxwell08

1. 80Maxwell08

The Expanded CRPG Book is out!

Yeah whoever they use for shipping is incredible. If I was going to ship a bible to the pope, I would use whoever packages these books.
  2. 80Maxwell08

Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio (Yakuza, Judgment, Binary Domain + more!) Discussion Thread

So are the influencer/internet personality references limited to the DLC for ishin, or are they in the base game too?
  3. 80Maxwell08

[MandaloreGaming] Arcanum Review

For the record I made the Mandalore thread just to stop people posting his videos in Sseth's thread. I usually forget I even made it, hence why most of the updates in that thread are other people.
  4. 80Maxwell08

So let's talk about the Killzone series

I actually liked the "weighty" feel of Killzone 2 and just how much things went wrong in the plot there. Sort of enjoyed 3 but it didn't leave too much of an impression aside from a terrible final boss. Didn't play the first game, psp or vita games and my time with Shadow Fall amounts to one...
  5. 80Maxwell08

MandaloreGaming thread to stop messing up the Sseth thread.

Honestly didn't even remember I made this thread when he posted this.
  6. 80Maxwell08

MandaloreGaming thread to stop messing up the Sseth thread.

Here. Now we can have a thread where we can stop ruining the Sseth thread and adding 10 extra posts to it bitching about the same "in-joke" every time someone does the same type of shitpost every few weeks. Also I'm posting this here because it wasn't posted in the other thread. He goes...
  7. 80Maxwell08

So bad it's hillarious english dubbing of japanese games?

Well guess its time to bring out that Chaos Wars clip.
  8. 80Maxwell08

Incline Friendly advice - upgrade your forum software

I'm seeing the same thing Semiurge and Alphons are. I figured someone was making a joke about jcd.
  9. 80Maxwell08

World of Darkness Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines 2 from Hardsuit Labs

Aww man. I was getting so hyped to watch the reactions to its launch.
  10. 80Maxwell08

Vapourware "Yasumi Matsuno may or may not be surprised his new game is being released" Unsung Story thread

I did a minor change but that's pretty good. I'll remove the vapourware tag once the full release happens too.
  11. 80Maxwell08

Vapourware "Yasumi Matsuno may or may not be surprised his new game is being released" Unsung Story thread

Guess the thread title deserves to be changed again on account of the new devs actually getting to release then. Anyone want to suggest a new thread title?
  12. 80Maxwell08

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

So it just same in the mail and I would take pictures of it, but its literally the same as the regular box. So I paid more to get the exact same thing, but for it to take longer then. Never fucking change Otherside.
  13. 80Maxwell08

Avatar Gallery Submission Thread

Just popping in to thank whoever uploaded the Kingdom Under Fire avatars. My history is with the later games but I'm glad to have an avatar from a favorite game series from my youth again.
  14. 80Maxwell08

KickStarter Underworld Ascendant is a disaster

Well I finally got an email from fangamer with tracking for the collector's edition. Time for one final disappointment.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom