Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.
Ventidius
Reactions
442 1,204 133 6

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• New Snap fucking rules... you going to make a thread??
    Ventidius
    Ventidius
    Been playing it today, I'm relieved to see it's actually good. Gameplay is, heh, snappy. Never made a thread before, but I can take a crack at it.
    Ventidius
    Ventidius
    Not an alt, if that's what you're asking.
    Jazz_
    Jazz_
    No I meant your nick, is it a reference to the semi-obscure roman general who won several battles against the parthians (Publius Ventidius Bassus)? It caught my attention because I use that nick in Rome Total War when I play online lol.
    Ventidius
    Ventidius
    Ah, yes, it is a reference to that Ventidius, quite the badass. Parthian cataphracts ain't got nothing on legionaries entrenched on hills lol. Most of my pseudonyms come from obscure antique and Byzantine generals or soldiers. Siccius, Herakleios and Phocion are favorites of mine.

Big fan Rome Total War myself. Wasted hundreds of hours with vanilla, Total Realism, Europa Barbarorum, and Rise of Persia put together.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom