Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Recent content by ;

1. Game News Seven Dragon Saga is still alive, gets new art director

First job for the art director should be an animated talking head to replace that lead studio guy in the pitch video
  2. I have no patience for RPGs anymore

The secret to making time for rpgs is to forego sleep
  3. Decline The Devaluing of the Dumbfuck! tag

In essence, DU has dumbfucked the tag itself.
  4. Vapourware Seven Dragon Saga - Gold Box spiritual successor from SSI veterans

Who gives a shit Make a secret ninja page like PS:T
  5. Fallout Fixt by Sduibek

congratulations you made me nostalgic
  6. Divinity Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition

I'm waiting until they release the girlfriend mode
  7. Game News Black Island Studios - Obsidian InXile and Larian Merge To Form New Studio

The ultimate joke would be if it were true!
  8. Vapourware Seven Dragon Saga - Gold Box spiritual successor from SSI veterans

Not a game, but Coolest Cooler failed 1st time and took 13mil the 2nd:M
  9. KickStarter Telepath Tactics Liberated - deterministic tactical RPG inspired by Fire Emblem

I ha e backed Telebath tacttic and I have faith in you craig stern
  10. Community Torment: Tides of Numenera "Craft an Obelisk" reward

A plaque featuring Exitiums graphics
  11. Anime Why was DollarSign banned?

test $
  12. Shadowrun Shadowrun: Hong Kong Pre-Release Discussion [GO TO NEW THREAD]

They've mentioned that either astral or stealth would be a SG.
  13. Game News Shadowrun: Hong Kong Kickstarter is LIVE

Dec-Feb is historically the slump period for Kickstarter, this year being no different. But then again it could be self-fulfilling.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom