Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Might & Magic X: The Falcon & The Unicorn DLC Released
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Thu 27 March 2014, 21:59:55Tags: Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Might & Magic X: The Falcon & The Unicorn; Ubisoft
Before Might & Magic X: Legacy was released, we were already told it was going to get at least one piece of DLC. That DLC, entitled The Falcon & The Unicorn, was released today. As you might have guessed if you're familiar with the Ashan setting, its story has something to do with the imperial "Haven" faction. Here's the description from its Steam page:
One day heroes of Ashan… the next day public enemies?! The adventures of Might & Magic X: Legacy concluded with panache, our favorite group of Raiders dreamed only of basking in their newfound glory. Suddenly, the Holy Inquisition wants their heads, accusing them of crimes they didn't commit.
Sentenced to rot away 'til death on the prison island of Fort Laegaire, the Raiders must ally wits and skills to unravel a sinister plot targeting the heart of the imperial court.
Discover a completely new chapter of Might & Magic X - Legacy, with an exclusive questline, new enemies, new dungeons and much, much more.
- New questline – Continuing the story just after Act IV, this new chapter throws your party kicking and flailing into a sticky web of dangerous intrigue targetting the heart of the imperial court.
- New enemies – The Falcon & The Unicorn introduces an all-new array of iconic enemies: the Haven faction.
- New dungeons – Blaze your own path through 2 exclusive dungeons, and solve the dark mystery that could change the fate of Ashan forever.
- The Falcon and the Unicorn DLC content:
- 7 new quests
- New exclusive dungeons:
- Fort Laegaire
- Summer Palace
- New enemies from the Haven faction
- New monster spells/abilities:
- Sun Ray - Deals Light Magic damages to all party members.
- Martyr - Passive Ability. When this monster dies, all other monsters on the same tile get the "Hour of Justice" buff.
- Celestial Armor - Adds the "Celestial Armor" buff to a single monster on the same tile. Prevents damages that would be dealt to the monster.
- Hour of Justice - Adds the "Hour of Justice" buff to a single monster on the same tile. Increases target monster's Melee and Ranged Damage Values, Magic Power and Attack Values.
- Mass Heal - Heals all monsters on the same tile.
- Pacification - Apply “Sleeping” condition to the targeted character.
- Piercing Strike - Every successful strike has a chance to ignore a part of the targeted character’s armor value. Always applied with a critical strike.
- Unstoppable Strike - Melee block attempts will always fail and the block chance value is reduced.
- “Fast travel” system with the Obelisks. Once activated, you can enter the name of another activated Obelisk, and the party will be teleported to that corresponding Obelisk.
- Map notes are now also visible on the World map
- Spirit Beacon spell can now be used only on the Outdoor areas and in the Cities. It can’t be casted during a combat or in dungeons anymore.
- New Visual and Sound FX for Spirit Beacon spell.
- Faceless creature can now cast “Dark Nova” spell.
- Repair/Identify screen and process optimizations.
- Name of the current level/region on the top of the Area Map.
- New Two-handed weapons variations
- New Warfare Ability: Furious Blow – You perform a melee attack with a percentage of additional damages per mana point consumed.
- Save system – close the save window after successfully saving a game and print game message “Game Saved”