Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Might & Magic X Update: First official patch released, adds four new classes
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Tue 8 October 2013, 18:03:08Tags: Limbic Entertainment; Might & Magic X: Legacy; Ubisoft
Today's update to the Might & Magic X Legacy open development blog announces that the game's Early Access release has finally received its first official update. Here's an overview of the changes:
We have the pleasure to announce you the release of the first official patch for Might & Magic X – Legacy. Thanks to your feedback and active participation in the Early Access program we’ve been consistently improving the game with new features and bug fixes.
It’s been more than a month since the Early Access version of Might & Magic X – Legacy was released. In this time we’ve read a huge number of comments from you guys on your desires and expectations, and we hope you'll like what has been achieved.
Here are the 5 things to know about this update:
- 4 brand new classes are now playable: Scout, Druid, Mercenary and Shaman.
- As decided in the “What to patch next” poll, the “item comparator” feature has been added to the game. You will now be able to compare a selected item with the currently equipped one from your inventory or merchants’ shops.
- Many of you asked for it, thus the day and night cycle has been extended.
- 2 additional languages have been added: Chinese and Japanese.
- More than 100 bugs have been fixed based on your feedback.
Among other things, the patch implements daily shop restocking and fixes the item break chance, two issues that were particularly problematic in the original release. Check out the full update to see the complete list of new features and bug fixes. We've also received word from Ubisoft that a second official patch will be released by the end of the year, which will be dedicated to the game's modding kit.