Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Antharion, New Indie Turn-based RPG on Kickstarter
Information - posted by Crooked Bee on Fri 19 October 2012, 12:16:37Tags: Antharion; Orphic Software
The folks at Orphic Software write in to inform us they're working on an "isometric old-school turn-based party-based RPG set in an open fantasy world." The game is called Antharion and is currently on Kickstarter, asking for a modest sum of $15,000.
- Open World: Go anywhere and do anything in Antharion’s vast open-ended living-breathing hand crafted world.
- Turn-Based: Antharion features a deeply satisfying tactical turn-based combat system beneath a sleek and intuitive interface.
- Party-Based: Create and control a party of up to 4 characters. Choose each of their races (each race with it's own characteristics) and customize all attributes, skills and equipment.
- Epic Story: Antharion features a dark and mysterious world of magical mystery and political intrigue.
- Meaningful Decisions: Save the kingdom and become revered or destroy it and become reviled. In Antharion your actions matter and are reflected tangibly in the world around you.
- Freedom: The world of Antharion is fully interactive: go inside of every room of every building, open every drawer and steal any item. Explore over 100 dungeons ...all at your leisure.
- Magic: 3 schools featuring 45 unique spells.
- No Level Scaling: Antharion does NOT scale loot or monsters.