Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Dungeon Siege III PC Patch Released
Game News - posted by VentilatorOfDoom on Mon 11 July 2011, 15:18:12Tags: Dungeon Siege III; Obsidian Entertainment
The first Dungeon Siege III patch is available at Steam.
- Keybinding has now been implemented into Dungeon Siege III
- Added two new controls that will allow the players to move left or right. This is included on the keybinding screen.
- Fixes an issue where the gamepad would default to on, even if you have no gamepad plugged in.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where if either the host or the client is using a gamepad and are playing with someone who is using the mouse/keyboard, the host hangs when switching to the ending cutscene.
- Fixed an issue with certain graphic cards where it would occasionally display large black pixels in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed a potential crash when players try to reconnect after disconnecting during a conversation.
- We've implemented a fix that will revert the A/D reversed issue for people that are still reporting this issue.
- Fixed a potential crash when players would join a Multiplayer game in a certain order.
Spotted at: Gamebanshee