Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Vampire Masquerade unofficial patch 3.3 released
Mod News - posted by Role-Player on Sat 13 January 2007, 16:42:53Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch
The Troika fan community has released another unofficial patch for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. The patch requires that the official v.1.2 patch to be installed, and updates the retail game to v.3.3. Here are this version's changes:
* Replenished Misti's blood and repaired broken Tremere blood return.
* Awarded xp when releasing Julius and restored Ming/Fu connections.
* Made ghouling Heather easier again and added camera moving to cfgs.
* Gave katanas to Temple and Society enemies and removed respawning.
* Prevented Boris' door from closing and Dema from vanishing in view.
* Fixed hospital screams and dialogue bugs of Arthur, Cal and Pisha.
* Shortened Ventrue loading tip and some histories names to fit page.
* Removed some more flickering decals and fixed many floating props.
You can check the full notes and download the patch here.
Spotted at: Worthplaying