Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Latest Oblivion official mod released
Game News - posted by Spazmo on Tue 25 April 2006, 19:48:08Tags: Bethesda Softworks; The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Bethesda Softworks have released their third official content module downloadable thingamajigger: The Wizard's Tower. For only $1.89 (or 150 Xbox market points, whatever the hell those are) you get:
* A fully detailed tower for you to exploreGosh! Although, given the complaints the previous mod generated and the fact that the mod before that was basically a reskin of the game's useless horses, this mod looks kind of dubious.
* A breathtaking view of Cyrodiil from the highest point in the land
* Simple furnishings including a bed for leveling up
* An indoor botanical garden with over 130 specimens... including Oblivion-native herbs!
* Summon Atronach Familiars that obey your commands
* Instant teleports to every Mages Guild in Cyrodiil
* New Spell and Recharge vendor in the Imperial City
* Fully upgrade the furnishings in your lair to suit your needs
* Upgrade to a fully functional Enchanting and Spellmaking station with no need to join Mages Guild
* Upgrade to a laboratory that buffs your Alchemy skill
Spotted at: RPGDot