Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Mount & Blade saddles up to .703
Development Info - posted by DarkUnderlord on Mon 17 October 2005, 01:07:58Tags: Mount & Blade; TaleWorlds
The RPG-Lite and pre-dominantly mounted combat action game Mount & Blade has had another one of its regular updates. Most exciting this time around is news of the impending module system:
A new version of Mount&Blade is ready. This version has a few fixes and changes but its most important apect will be that I'll release the module system for it in a few days.
Here's the changelog for the new version:
* Melee hits to a horse consume %40-60 of the damage now permitting some of the damage to be carried to the rider.
* Reduced probability of horse becoming lame from 30% to 20%
* You can switch to shield without carrying melee weapons now.
* Increased damage penatly for using a two-handed weapon with one hand to 25%.
* Troops properly equip gloves now.
* Some minor bugfixes.
Unfortunately earlier savegames will NOT be compatible with the new version.
Anyway here's the upgrade patch for the new version (26MB).
And, the installer is here (36MB).
I've been waiting for that shield one. Now, if like me, losing yet another save game pisses you off greatly, be sure to check out the available cheats.