Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Blades of Avernum patched
Game News - posted by Spazmo on Tue 25 January 2005, 16:54:18Tags: Blades of Avernum; Jeff Vogel; Spiderweb Software
Jeff Vogel's Spiderweb Software has released a new patch for their RPG toolset game Blades of Avernum. This brings the game to 1.0.3 for both Mac and PC and makes the following fixes:
Changes in v1.0.1 Update:Earth shattering stuff! Go and grab it to enhance your BoA experience.
1. The scroll bars will now be positioned properly when playing in a window.
2. Selecting Restart from the death window works correctly now.
3. A few other tiny tweaks.
Changes in v1.0.2 Update:
1. Item info screen now works properly and doesn't cause crashes.
2. Forcecaged creature no longer move around in town mode.
3. Friendly creatures now properly regain health.
4. Many other small fixes.
Changes in v1.0.3 Update:
1. You can now read signs outdoors (fixing a bug introdouced in 1.0.2).
Spotted at: RPGDot