Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
None - posted by Saint_Proverbius on Tue 19 October 2004, 16:58:25Tags: RPG Codex
Yup, October 19th again. We're two years old now. In accordance with Spazmo's tradition of listing who we've pissed off in the last year, here's the small list:
- Countless Morrowind fans
- Silver Style Entertainment
- Fans of Silver Style Entertainment
- Even more NWN fans than last year
- Pete Hines of Bethesda(Well, Exitium thinks so and I'm padding the list)
- LARPS fags
- D.W. Bradley
- INTERPLAY! (Two years running, baby!)
- Sony Entertainment PR(due to me responding to their press release with Are you guys ever going to make a REAL RPG?)
- Mr. Teatime of Duck and Cover by making fun of his piano skills.
- Taluntain, our host, by raiding his IRC channel and annoying his ops.
- Lots more who haven't told us they were pissed off, because they were too pissed off to say so!
So, it's a brand new year now, and given the trends in CRPGing, it's sure to be a crap shoot on who we'll annoy next!