Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Make tough choices in Bastard, the final standalone expansion for Legends of Eisenwald
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Mon 14 May 2018, 21:59:29Tags: Aterdux Entertainment; Bastard
Since the release of its Road to Iron Forest DLC back in November 2015, Aterdux Entertainment's strategy RPG Legends of Eisenwald has been sold alongside a $15 season pass promising two additional DLCs. The first of these turned out to be a standalone expansion that was crowdfunded and released a year later, just in time for a certain election. Today, Eisenwald has finally received its third and final expansion, also standalone. Its name is Bastard, and it too appears to be inspired by certain real life concerns, as the game's trailer and description will make clear:
Have you ever thought about the price of being good, even in bad times? Bastard is an adventure that puts an emphasis on decision-making. A realistic medieval world is waiting for you - tactical combat and a detective story included. And most importantly: people whose problems and questions have been the same for centuries.
- Experience a deep story that reflects on the cost of being a good person in a bad world.
- Enjoy a fresh take on the classic medieval setting.
- Take a stand on social issues that are challenging yet essential up to this very day.
- Your choices determine how the plot unfolds - and into which of its many possible endings.
- Immerse yourself in a unique narrative system.
- Master tactical battles combined with RPG elements known from Legends of Eisenwald.