Visit our sponsors! (or click here and disable ads)
Alvora Tactics, the next game from the developer of Voidspire Tactics, now on Steam Greenlight
Game News - posted by Infinitron on Mon 27 March 2017, 18:48:41Tags: Alvora Tactics; Rad Codex
We've known for a while now that Sean "Eldiran" Hayden of Rad Codex was working on a follow-up to his well-received 2015 indie tactical RPG, Voidspire Tactics. That follow-up is officially announced today as Alvora Tactics. The game is apparently pretty much done, and all it needs is to be approved on Steam Greenlight. You should definitely go there and vote for it now. Here's its trailer and a short description:
Alvora Tactics is an indie Tactics RPG that combines strategic combat with immersive exploration. Explore and conquer Great Serpent Alvora with your own customizable band of warriors!
- Deep, yet straightforward & easy to understand tactical combat
- Explore a mix of procedural and handcrafted areas full of varied & challenging encounters
- Destructible terrain and elemental interactions – set a jungle ablaze with fire magic, or summon water then electrify it!
- Combine 10 races, 23 classes, 150+ upgrade-able abilities, and 50+ passives to create your ideal party
- Unique fantasy setting; no elves, orcs, or dwarves
- Built from the same engine (and by the same guy) as the highly-rated Voidspire Tactics